For Sensitive/All Skin Types. Avene Thermal Spring Water is clear, bacteriologically pure, and its pH is close to neutral. Additionally, Avene Thermal Spring Water has a low mineral content, and has a large variety of anions, cations, and indispensable trace elements as well as silica, which leaves a soothing barrier over the skin. Used since 1743 and clinically proven by over 300 studies to calm, soothe, soften the skin and restore skin's natural balance.
The key element in all Avene skincare products and regimens - A 40-year journey in the Cevennes Mountain allows the water in Avene acquire the perfectly balanced mineral composition and becomes gradually enriched with the trace elements and silicates.
The water is the only thermal spring water directly connected from the source to the Hydrotherapy Center and the manufacturing plant next to the Center. The first time it sees the light is when it touches your skin!
Indications: Daily care
• After cleansing
• After shaving
• Diaper rash
• After exercise
• While traveling
• After sun
• Calms, soothes and softens
• Rich in silica and trace elements
• Provides anti-oxidant protection with optimal calcium/magnesium ratio
• Low mineral content
• pH 7.5 - perfect balance of anions and cations
• Bottled directly from the source - bacteriologically pure
• Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
How To Use:
Spray onto the skin in a fine mist. Wait for a few seconds, then gently pat dry.
• Avene Thermal spring water (100%) - Soothes and softens.
• Nitrogen (gas) - Non-flammable inert gas that is ozone friendly
Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray contains: Water (aqua) (100% Avene Thermal spring water), Nitrogen.
THIS WATER IS AWESOME!! IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT A WATER CAN MAKE SO MUCH DIFFERENCE. IT CALMS ROSACEA SKIN QUICKLY. IT TIGHTENS AND PH BALANCES THE SKIN WITHOUT ALL THE CHEMICALS THAT ARE REQUIRED BY THE FDA. IT IS TRULY EXCELLENT.