Best For Adult/Adolescent Acne. B. Kamins Hydrating Acne Wash is a gentle skin cleanser that effectively helps to control acne breakouts caused by bacteria, excess oil, hormonal changes and stress. Contains moisturizing Bio-Maple compound, which prevents skin from overdrying. This oil-free formula is pH balanced and buffered with lactic and glycolic acids to help shed dry skin cells, while improving skin's texture and reducing the appearance of blemishes, breakouts and spots.
To reduce blemishes, exfoliate dead skin cells and improve skin texture.
• Non-drying moisturizing formula.
• Ideal for both adolescent and adult acne conditions.
• A perfect adjunct cleanser to other acne therapies.
• Can be used occasionally to help maintain a clear complexion.
How to Use:
• Apply to wet face. Gently massage with fingertips and rinse thoroughly. Use once daily, gradually increasing up to two times daily, if needed. Best when used in conjunction with Medicated Acne Gel 5% or 10% to treat acne breakouts. Follow with Matte Moisturizer SPF 15. May also be used in conjunction with Hydrogen-Ione Moisturizing Toner for Oily Skin, Cellular Renewal and Revitalizing Booster Concentrate.
• One of twice weekly: Diatomamus Earth Masque for Oily/Combination Skin.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If excessive skin irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Consult your doctor before using in combination with other acne medications.
• Salicylic Acid 2%: Anti-bacterial; exfoliant; Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA).
• Bio-Maple Compound: Physiological humectant (moisturizer); contains naturally occurring polysaccharides (moisturizers), Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) and polyphenols (anti-oxidant), amino-proteins (moisturizers), helping to hydrate and brighten skin.
• Glycerin: Humectant and emollient agent.
• Glycolic Acid: Small molecule Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA); helps to shed old sallow skin cells revealing a brighter, clearer complexion.
• Lactic Acid: Moisturizer; exfoliant; Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA).
• DL-Panthenol: Humectant; moisturizer, part of the water-soluble vitamin B complex.
• Allantoin: Anti-irritant skin protectant.
• Peppermint Leaf Water : Cooling and refreshing agent.
My teen danghter has blimshes also has dry patch and redness on her skin. (she normally gets some stuff from drug store) I bought this cleaner and Acne gel for her. I can see her skin is getting better and cleared up a lot. She does'nt have the dry and oily feel. The redness seems to be disappearing.