For Sensitive Skin / For All Skin Types.
Eminence Calm Skin Chamomile Moisturizer delivers essential moisture and soothing natural ingredients to skin for immediate comfort. Eminence Calm Skin Chamomile Moisturizer reduces redness, stimulates circulation, and protects skin against free radical damage and further sensitivity.
Features / Benefits:
• Moisturizes and nourishes.
• Reduces redness and calms inflammation.
• Boosts skin's defenses with antioxidants.
• Stimulates circulation.
• Contains 100% organic ingredients.
How To Use:
Apply over entire face and neck and leave on. For a lighter application, mix with a small amount of water in hands before application.
• Chamomile Tea - Calms and soothes.
• Calendula Oil - Antioxidant; Promotes healing.
• Shea Butter - Richly moisturizes and nourishes.
• Arnica Flower Extract - Reduces inflammation and stimulates circulation.
• Aloe Vera - Hydrates, calms, and promotes healing.
• Biocomplex™ - A powerful blend of antioxidants to protect skin from environmental aggressors that can trigger sensitivity.
HIGHLY Recommended. I've struggled with rosacea for about three years now, and the Calm Skin line from Eminence is the ONLY product that my skin adores. I've been using this product line for about a year and a half now, and I am amazed to say the rosacea is just about cleared up! I still get flare-ups after exercise or being in very hot temperatures, but on a day-to-day basis I'm so relieved at the clarity of my skin. I honestly LOVE these products and don't know what I'd do without them!! Eminence retailers are hard to find, so I've got Skin1 to thank for providing me fast, easy, and reliable service!
I love the Eminence calm line. The chamomile moisturizer is heavy, not great under makeup. But I think would be great in a dry and cold environment. It's hot and humid most of the time where I live so I found it a little too much. Saying that, I do LOVE the way it makes my skin feel. It's so hydrating and calming. I've starting using it at night instead of during the day to get its benefits.