Best For All Skin Tones.
Eminence Sun Defense Minerals SPF 30 are non-pore clogging natural minerals for use on men and women alike. These minerals offer SPF 30 protection from the sun, and are water-resistant for advanced coverage. The skin is nourished and protection with the minerals high vitamin and antioxidant content. Get an even, long-lasting, flawless looking complexion with a matte finish with each use.
Eminence Sun Defense Minerals SPF 30 is a powder for all skin types. This mineral sun protection is excellent for post-treatment use, especially on red or blotchy skin. The powder's darker shades may be used as bronzer. Hypoallergenic.
• No. 0 Translucent - For all skin tones.
• No. 1 Honey Apple - For light/medium skin tones with neutral to warm undertones.
• No. 2 Cherries & Berries - For medium skin tones with neutral to warm undertones
• No. 3 Peaches & Cream - For light/medium skin tones with neutral to cool undertones.
• No. 4 Calendula Spice - For medium/deeper skin tones with warm undertones or to bronze lighter skin to give a sun-kissed look.
• No. 5 Cinnamon Bronzer - For deeper skin tones with deep to reddish undertones or to bronze skin to give a sun-kissed look.
How To Use:
• Swirl the brush in the powder and tap off excess before applying.
• Gently sweep the brush across your entire face and neck in light, circular motions (do not press).
• Repeat until desired coverage is achieved.
• Spritz skin with a tonique of your choice to set the color.
• Micronized Zinc Oxide - Protects skin against UV damage.
• Fruit Extracts - Nourish and hydrate.
• Vitamins A and E - Antioxidant; hydrate, heal, and protect.
Eminence Sun Defense Minerals SPF 30 contains: Micronized Zinc Oxide (8%), Micronized Titanium Dioxide (8%), Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth, Iron Oxides, Sericite, Vitamins A & E, Mica. May Contain: Apple Extract, Cherry and Blueberry Extracts, Peach Extract, Calendula Extract, or Vanilla and Cinnamon.
This product is great for the whole family, especially the kids. My little ones (12m, 6y) hate when I put on creamy/oily sunscreen on their faces. They love tthe "tickly" sunscreen. My hubby prefers it too! All the great SPF w/o the questionable ingredients.