For All Skin Types.
G.M. Collin Bota-Peptide Contour Cream is a product that addresses all the concerns of the eyes. G.M. Collin Bota-Peptide Contour Cream contains 6 peptides that reduces the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. Enriches with Caffeine and Vitamin K, G.M. Collin Bota-Peptide Contour Cream strengthens damaged capillaries, improves microcirculation, and drains puffy eyes to give the eyes a more youthful appearance.
G.M. Collin Bota-peptide Contour Cream is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles, improve micro-circulation, reduce dark circles caused by fragile capillaries and attenuate puffiness.
Following in the innovative footsteps of Bota-peptide 5, G.M. Collin Laboratories launches a new 4-in-1 formulation for the eye area. G.M. Collin Bota-Peptide Contour Cream is a state-of-the-art formula containing 6 peptides, including Argireline Myoxinol. and Matrixyl, and a variety of ingredients.
Bota-Peptide Contour Provides A Complete Coverage For:
• Myo-relaxing action
• Strengthening damaged capillaries
• Regulates capillaries permeability
• Improves micro-circulation
• Restructuring connective tissue
• Stimulates Collagen synthesis
• Strengthens and tone
• Improves lymphatic drainage
• Improves firmness and elasticity
• Break up adipocytes into free fatty acids which are then eliminated
Clinically Proven Results
Duration: 28 days. Average age: 49 years
• 23% average decrease in the number of wrinkles
• 30% average decrease in the total area of wrinkles
• 27% average decrease in the total length of wrinkles
How To Use:
• Apply around the eye area the quantity best suited for individual skin absorption.
• Massage with care.
• Argireline (Acetyl Hexapeptide-3) and Myoxinol (Oligopeptides complex from Hibiscus Esculentis) - Work in synergy for an intense myo-relaxing action.
• Matrixyl(Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3) - Clinically proven peptide offers superior wrinkle reducing properties.
• Eyeliss (Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3), Haloxyl (Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3), Hesperidin Laurate and Vitamin K - Strengthen capillaries, tone eye contour area and improve micro-circulation.
• Cucumber Extract and Caffeine - Soothe and drain puffiness.
G.M. Collin Bota-peptide Contour Cream contains: Water, Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Phospholipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, PEG-6 Isostearate, Hesperetin Laurate, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate-20, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Squalane (Vegetal), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Dextrin, Soybean (Glycine Soya), Caffeine, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Irvingia Gabonensis Kernel (Wild Mango) Butter, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A).