La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Lotion Spray - 5 oz
For All Skin Types.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Lotion Spray combines broad-spectrum UV filters and a powerful antioxidant complex with an innovative 360 degree spray applicator for complete and convenient protection. La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Lotion Spray features a visible rub-in formula that ensures coverage, absorbs quickly, and is suitable for face and body.
Features / Benefits:
• Guards against UVA and UVB rays.
• Antioxidants protect skin from free radicals.
• 360 degree spray provides even application.
• Water resistant (80 minutes).
• Free of alcohol, fragrance, and parabens.
• Tested even on sensitive skin.
How To Use:
• Spray generously and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply.
• Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face.
• Do not apply in windy conditions.
• Use in a well-ventilated area.
• Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel-drying, and/or every 2 hours.
• Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 7%, Oxybenzone 6% - Provide broad-spectrum UV protection.
• Cell-Ox Shield - A combination of powerful antioxidants to guard skin from free radical damage.