Anti-Aging / For All Skin Types.
Neova DNA Damage Control™ Active SPF 43 is an ideal sunscreen for the active, outdoor enthusiast, offering complete photoprotection combined with advanced DNA repair, antioxidant protection. Zinc Oxide provides a broad spectrum defense against both UVA & UVB rays in this very water-resistant sunscreen, which repairs UV-induced photodamage at a cellular level, promoting skin health and vitality.
Features / Benefits:
• Ideal for ultra-active wear.
• Absorbs quickly into the skin.
• Works before, during, and after sun exposure.
• Repairs tissue at a cellular level and protects from further UV damage.
• Retains effectiveness even after 80 minutes of water immersion or activity.
• Clinical Studies prove that Neova DNA Damage Control™ reduced DNA damage by 45% and increased UV protection by 300% in one hour.
How To Use:
• Apply liberally to exposed skin every two hours.
• Re-apply as needed.
• For optimal results, use daily with Neova [DNA + Copper] products.