For Post-Procedural / Sensitive Skin.
PCA SKIN The Post-Procedure Solution helps to heal and soothe the skin following procedures such as laser treatments and dermabrasion. This regimen helps to reduce sensitivity, deeply moisturize and protect your fresh new complexion. PCA SKIN The Post-Procedure Solution contains:
• PCA SKIN Facial Wash - 1 oz
• PCA SKIN Apres Peel Soothing Balm - 0.25 oz
• PCA SKIN Perfecting Protection SPF 30 - 0.25 oz
• PCA SKIN ReBalance - 0.25 oz
• PCA SKIN Silkcoat Balm - 0.25 oz
PCA SKIN Facial Wash
PCA SKIN Facial Wash is a refreshing skin friendly gentle gel cleanser that effectively removes makeup and environmental impurities while leaving the skin supple and pH balanced. An excellent choice for sensitive skin types including rosacea.
PCA SKIN Facial Wash contains Aloe juice and allantoin to soothe the skin while the AHAs L-Iactic and citric acids loosen impacted cells to help smooth the surface and balance the product's pH. Gentle enough to remove eye makeup. Great for washing delicates, cleaning gemstones and removing stains from fabric. Also a wonderful body wash, bath and shoe gel.
How To Use:
Apply a small amount of PCA SKIN Facial Wash to damp skin and massage into a light foaming lather. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with appropriate PCA SKIN toner, treatment serums and sunscreen moisturizer in the daytime and nourishing moisturizer in the evening.
• Aloe - An effective antibacterial agent best known for its softening and soothing benefits. Aloe also acts to suppress the inflammatory response of ultraviolet light exposure.
• Allantoin - An antioxidant and soothing ingredient that inhibits the growth of certain strains of bacteria
• Lactic acids - An Alpha hydroxy acid that breaks down bonds between cells to allow for easier exfoliation of dead surface cells and hydrates the skin.
• Citric acids - An Alpha hydroxyl acid that increases the hyaluronic acid content in the dermis and epidermis helping the skin attract and hold moisture more effectively. Also, exfoliate dead skin cells and naturally brighten the skin
PCA SKIN Apres Peel Balm
PCA SKIN Apres Peel Balm is an anti-inflammatory moisturizer that helps calm and rehydrate the skin. PCA SKIN Apres Peel Soothing Balm is a light gel/cream moisturizer with 0.5% hydrocortisone to soothe, calm and rehydrate the skin which is excellent for the treatment of post procedure rashes and/or excessive dehydration.
Ideal for use post-peel, post-microdermabrasion or to calm any reddened or irritated area and great for razor burn, diaper rash, eczema, post-peel and post-microdermabrasion and post laser hair removal.
How To Use:
Designed to use on an as needed basis. Not to be used as a regular evening moisturizer. Apply to affected area not more than 3 or 4 times daily. Use for only 7 days. If symptoms persist beyond 7 days or symptoms return after discontinuing use of product, consult your physician.
• Hydrolyzed Milk Protein - An emollient and moisturizer
• Olive Fruit Oil - A gentle emollient and a high source of polyphenols which is a powerful antioxidant.
• Wheat Germ Oil - An antioxidant source of vitamin E that helps retard aging and form normal, healthy cells, tissue and muscle
PCA SKIN Perfecting Protection SPF 30
PCA Perfecting Protection SPF 30 shields skin from the damaging effects of the sun while working to correct and prevent hyperpigmentation. Blending natural melanogenesis inhibitors and antioxidants, this broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen suppresses the formation of dark spots and promotes healthy skin cell function. PCA Perfecting Protection SPF 30's ultra-gentle formula helps soothe inflammation and is ideal for those with sensitive or post-procedural skin.
Features / Benefits:
• Provides broad spectrum protection against both aging (UVA) and burning (UVB) rays.
• Formulated with 5 natural melanogenesis inhibitors to prevent the formation of dark spots.
• Infuses skin with antioxidants that promote healthy skin cell function.
• Soothes inflammation.
How To Use:
• Apply liberally to exposed areas at least 30 minutes prior to sun exposure.
• Reapply every two hours or as needed after swimming or perspiring.
PCA SKIN ReBalance
PCA SKIN ReBalance is a light, nourishing and soothing moisturizer which helps to repair reddened, irritated or traumatized skin. Also recommended following chemical peels, microdermabrasion and laser resurfacing procedures.
PCA SKIN ReBalance is excellent for rosacea, florid complexions and post-peel. Helpful on sunburns, laser resurfacing, post radiation and for minimizing scar formation after re-epithelialization.
PCA SKIN ReBalance utilizes evening primrose and borage oils, nature's highest natural sources of GLA (gamma lanolenic acid). These essential fatty acids help to reduce inflammation, normalize blood flow and maintain essential cell growth, promote healthy tissue growth.
How To Use:
Smooth PCA SKIN ReBalance onto skin after cleansing, toning and applying and PCA SKIN treatment serums. Allow to penetrate. Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN sunscreen moisturizer during the day. Can be used on the entire face, neck and chest.
• Borage Oil - An excellent source of the essential fatty omega-6 fatty acid gamma linolenic acid (GLA vitamin F). GLA is syuthesized from linoleic acid, the most important essential fatty acid (EFA) with potent anti- inflammatory.
• Evening Primrose Seed Oil - An excellent source of GLA, very effective in the treatment of eczema, acne, dermatitis and other irritated or inflamed conditions
• Vitamin E (Tocopherol) - An excellent antioxidant and emollient. This fat- soluble vitamin is the major antioxidant that protects the lipids in the body, including cell membranes, from oxidant.
• Pro- Vitamin B5 - Improves and increases the moisture- retention capacity of the skinand has anti- inflammatory effects.
PCA SKIN Silkcoat Balm
PCA SKIN Silkcoat Balm is formulated to calm, soothe and moisturize extremely dry or damaged skin and skin recovering from laser, chemical peels and dermabrasion. PCA SKIN Silkcoat balm is specifically formulated with antioxidants, advanced botanicals and hydrolyzed silk to help the skin produce and maintain natural moisturizing factor.
Silk is a light and non-greasy moisturizing and skin conditioning agent that leaves the skin smooth and soft. When broken down in water (hydrolyzed), silk releases peptides and amino acids that are necessary for the biosynthesis of skin proteins. It also provides superior antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral and anti-irritant properties to soothe and protect skin.
PCA SKIN Silkcoat Balm is effective for spot treating areas of excessive dryness and heals dry and chapped skin due to windburn, sunburn or extreme climates. It also can also be used to soothe cracked or irritated hands and cuticles.
How To Use:
After gentle cleansing, apply generously to area of treatment. Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN sunscreen moisturizer during the day or use as directed by your physician.
• Jojoba Seed Oil - Has effective moisturizing properties and it thought to help strengthen the elastin network and reduce irritation in the skin. A very stable natural emollient that is used for its ability to penetrate the skin's surface.