Youngblood Crushed Mineral Blush uses the same healthy minerals found in Natural Mineral Foundation. It offers a beautiful hint of color that can be applied to the cheeks and temples for a healthy translucent glow. This blush contains highly pigmented minerals that provide buildable coverage for a natural-looking flush.
Youngblood Crushed Mineral Blush is a safe, gentle, mineral blush ideal for all skin types. It is safe to use on eyes or lips. The specially designed sifter makes dispensing easy and precise.
Features / Benefits
- Offers a hint of color.
- Can be applied to the cheeks and temples.
- Provides buildable coverage.
- Can be used on eyes and lips.
- Gives a healthy translucent glow.
How To UseSweep on apples of cheeks, blending out.
• Dusty Pink - Adds natural, subtle pink / rosy glow for all skin tones.
• Coral Reef - Adds natural looking peach glow; perfect for a fair, warm skin tones.
• Plumberry - Adds subtle, rich mauve tones; perfect for a fair to medium skin tones.
• Adobe - Adds earthy colors with red undertones; a favorite for most skin tones.
• Cabernet - Adds rich wine tones for brilliant color on olive to dark skin tones.
• Tulip - Adds subtle hint of sheer pink to all skin tones; great as cheekbone and eyebrow highlight.
• Rouge - Adds pink "apple" reds; great for all skin tones.
• Sherbet - Adds an amazing shimmery coral tone; great for most skin tones.
Youngblood Crushed Mineral Blush contains: Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Stearate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Kaolin, Dimethicone. May Contain (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) Titanium Dioxide.